The First University for UCC Specialists
The Unified Communications market is growing quickly, making your competition tougher than ever.
UC Specialists need to keep up and implement strategies based on forward-thinking and cutting-edge technologies to stay ahead of the competition.
As a UC Specialist, you have to keep learning and update your skills in technology, marketing and sales. But in addition to that, you also have to master the principles of selling value and delivering it.
Wildix is the only vendor that offers the winning combination of training on how to sell on value, thanks to ValueSelling® courses, and how to deliver value according to the certified industry-adopted methodology, Kanban. This is UNICOMM, the first university for UCC Specialists.
THE VALUESELLING® APPROACH
The purpose of the Unicomm ValueSelling® workshop is to increase the success rate of your negotiations from 14% to 40%.
Using ValueSelling®, your sales team will discover hidden business and personal value for your customers. This will allow you to sell a more customer-focused solution at a higher price, all without fearing price-based competition from commodity vendors.
Why attend a ValueSelling Workshop – what’s in it for me?
- Sell more & sell it faster
- Improve your Sales process
- Improve forecasting & resource usage
- Establish a consistent approach and language
- Support and develop your team with an established training program
- Achieve your ValueSelling official certification with certificate for LinkedIn posting!
- Offered in local languages by local, highly skilled Facilitators
What are the Workshop Objectives?
- In larger organizations, gain access to more senior decision makers
- Identify customer Problems Wildix can uniquely address
- Connect Wildix Solutions to critical customer Business Issues
- Uncover customers’ perspectives of the Value of Wildix
- Build Mutual Plans to deliver Value to customers on an agreed upon timeline
- Additional focal points upon request in each Workshop
What is the Process – Pre and Post Workshop (for physical, can edit for virtual)
- 30 Minute kickoff call ~ 2 weeks prior to review goals & logistics
- Online eLearning course kickoff to be completed in advance of Workshop (about 90 minutes)
- Two-day in-person interactive Workshop taught in local languages
- Follow-up Q & A availability with certified instructors
- Video series of 14 short review videos
- ValuePrompter reviews as needed/requested
- Monthly ValueSelling public webinars
What if I have follow-up questions?
- The ValueSelling Lead (Mitch Friedman) is available to review ValuePrompters and provide coaching via email or Wildix calls
- Facilitators in each country are available for 1 – 2 group review & follow up calls
- Wildix Sales and Country Managers are all ValueSelling Certified as a first point of contact
- Monthly videos are provided at no cost
ValueSelling Associates, a leading global sales training company, offers a practical methodology for selling on value, not price.
The ValueSelling Framework™ is a proven formula that simplifies the complex B2B sale, and the Vortex Prospecting™ program provides a repeatable process that increases connections and conversions to the revenue pipeline.
Once trained on the ValueSelling method, organizations grow revenue and increase productivity. Since 1991, thousands of professionals around the world have chosen ValueSelling Associates for customized training, reinforcement, and consulting to drive sales results.
For more information, visit www.valueselling.com or follow us on Twitter at @ValuSelling.
Mitch Friedman applies over 30 years of experience selling enterprise software and cloud solutions, renewable I/T consulting services and private client consulting engagements to the ValueSelling Framework.
THE KANBAN METHODOLOGY
The next step is to make sure you can deliver the promised value to your customer while adhering to the timeline planned during the ValueSelling® process.
For this, your technical department needs Kanban, the industry-standard methodology to make sure your promised value is delivered with attention to both quality and deadlines.
- You will see, how going beyond Kanban board can truly enhance your work.
- During the class you will design full Kanban system, which you can start implementing from Day 1 after classes.
- You will identify common problems and pitfalls in your process.
- You will be able to address internal and external dissatisfaction.
- Learn the Principles and Practices of the Kanban Method.
- Experience the flow of a Kanban system.
- Learn how to identify work item types and classes of service.
- Utilize the Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban (STATIK) to understand your systems of work and how to design your initial Kanban system.
- Learn the fundamentals of visual board design and ticket design.
- Introduction to Kanban Method
- Kanban Simulation, part 1
- Kanban Simulation, part 2
- Review of the results, discussion
- Introduction to Kanban metrics based on simulation
- Kanban System Design – what you need to know to start your first Kanban System
- Introduction to STATIK method (System Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban)
- Case study (Microsoft XIT)
- Follow STATIK: Steps 1-5
- Follow STATIK: Steps 6-8
- Kanban System Design – application of more advanced concepts (classes of services, work item types, cost of delay)
- Ticket design
- Kanban metrics
- Closure of the class
- Official training materials from Kanban University.
- David J. Anderson’s book “Kanban” (PDF, English).
- Certificate of class completion.
- 10 $ discount for Mike Burrows’ book “Kanban from the inside”.
- 16 PDUs for PMI members.
- This is part 1 of a 2-part credential certificate program for KMP.